Thank you for your interest in working for Career Ready. We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Regional Manager: Birmingham
£32,000 - £35,000
25 days holiday + public holidays, pension & working from home allowance
Regional Manager needed for Career Ready, a UK-wide charity linking employers with schools and colleges to prepare young people for the world of work.
Our purpose is to boost social mobility and transform young people’s life chances and aspirations through learning about career pathways and experiencing the real world of work. Career Ready students leave school more work ready having made an informed choice about their future career destiny with a plan in place to achieve it, whether via further/higher education, employment or self employment.
Main purpose of role:
- Recruit new schools and colleges to the network from the region in accordance with priority target areas. Manage their induction, training, activities prior to launch and implementation of the Career Ready programme
- Account manage on a regular basis schools and colleges running the core programme. This will require support visits, managing events for students and corporate supporters, conducting Quality Assurance visits
- Provide regular communication and reporting to the Lead Manager Midlands
- Work in close co-operation with head office staff to provide a co-ordinated approach to the wider region, which could include joint regional events and covering for each other
- Regional Management
- National & strategic management
- Profile raising
Someone who is driven and inspired by what we do, with a passion that inspires and engages others. This is a role that requires a broad range of skills and experience and an understanding and empathy for the environment we operate in. It’s also a great chance to develop personally.
For more information, please refer to the supporting document.
If you are interested in the role then please submit a CV and a covering letter stating why you believe you are suitable for the role, giving details of your current salary to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 19 January 2018 and interviews will take place in Birmingham and/or London in week commencing 5 February 2018.